My Pistachio cardamom muffins are delicious, healthy and nutritious. They have a very unique taste that incorporates many different flavors and cultures. In each gourmet bite you take you can't help to try to figure out what ingredients give you this mouth watering sensation. I have incorporated your proteins, nuts, fruits, and grains which makes a delicious breakfast with tea or coffee. You can also have them as a healthy snack or dessert!
Here is the video demonstration followed by the ingredients, equipment and step by step directions.
1 & 1/3 cup sugar
1 & 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 & 1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup rose water
3 & 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 & 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
3 TBSP baking powder
1 TBSP baking soda
2 TBSP Cardamon powder
Coconut oil spray to line the cup cake pan
Cup cake pan
Ice cream scooper or spoon
Wire hand mixer
Step by Step Instructions:
1. In one bowl you will add all your wet ingredients together. Start by beating your room temperature eggs together with the wire mixer.
2. Add your sugar to the eggs and beat them well.
3. Add your unsweetened apple sauce and mix.
4. Add your milk and mix.
5. Now in a separate bowl add all your dry ingredients together and mix, including your chopped pistachios.
6. Now combine your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients so they are well incorporated.
7. Spray 2 small or large cup cake pans with your coconut oil.
8. Using an ice cream scooper or spoon fill your cup cake pan 3/4 of the way up.
9. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. Once you put your cup cakes in the oven turn down your oven to 375 degrees F. Depending on your oven they should bake between 20 to 25 minutes.
10. Put a toothpick in the muffin if it comes out clean your muffins are ready. If it does not then give it a minute or two more. They will come out looking golden dark brown.
Enjoy your delicious pistachio cardamon muffins for all occasions!